Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Child of a Religious Leader

In my latest short story, The Paradise Alternative, the central character is the son of a Christian Clergy.  The central character is AJ, short for Alfred Jerome.  His father is a preacher and a pastor of a local congregation.  Because the story can definitely have a part 2, I continually think about the character's development. A thought came to me.  Are there similarities in the experiences of these children across religions?  

If you are the child of a person who leads, teaches, or holds a key position, I would like you to share your experiences.  Did you feel the same or different from others?  How did adults react to you?  Or any other thing you believe relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for submitting your comments. I will review as soon as possible.