At the end of the tour, I thought, In 20 years, will Savannah still have soul? Or will work together now in a way that makes a future redemption unnecessary?
Thank you very much to the interviewees. I appreciate your time and words.
• Joe Bell- Executive Director of Chatham Association of Educators and a former Executive Vice-President of Carver State Bank
• Andy Cabistan - Co-Founder of Watson Works
• Daniel Carey - President and CEO of Historic Savannah Foundation
• Jamie Credle - Director of Davenport House Museum
• Dj Lil G (Conrad Gonzalez) Owner of Life Music Inc
• Tania Smith-Jones - Site Administrator for Pin Point Heritage Museum
• Melody Rodriguez - owner and business partner of Rancho Alegre Cuban Restaurant
A special thanks to Lisette Dominguez. She is a well-known independent marketing coordinator, specializing in Latino and Hispanic events who can be heard each Thursday on Ernesto Espinoza's radio broadcast between 10:00 am - 12:00 noon. She has a talent for identifying and connecting talented people. Dominguez was instrumental in preparing this article.